Friday, May 16, 2008

Member Question: How To Reinstall Your Askablogr Widget

Q: When I changed my blog format, I accedently lost your widget :o(Where can I find the code to replace it?Thanks,Rachelhttp://rachelsartjournal.blogspot.com/
Asked by artofmyth

A: Hi Rachel, thanks for asking. You can always grab a new copy of your widget code from your member profile page. Here's what you do:

  1. Log in
  2. Go to your member profile page
  3. Click on the "Edit" link
  4. On the right side of the Edit page, click on the "Widget" link

Select and copy the widget code on this page, then go to Blogger's Layout menu and use the "Add a Page Element" wizard to reinstall.

Hope that gets you there - let me know if you run into trouble and thanks for using Askablogr!

Ask Askablogr a question.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey nice post very helpful, thanx for this post, actually I have the same question, and now I got the answer, I will try these steps, Thanks again.7